Last updated: April 2021
Last updated: April 2021
Thank you for visiting https://mjresearchco.com, one of the MJResearchCo websites, or using one of the apps or services. (together the “Site”). operated by MJResearchCo.
MJResearchCo is a content service website for financial markets. Our services empower investors to make the best investing decisions by leveraging our independent and balanced stock research, fundamental analysis tools, reliable news and actionable market data.
For more information about us, please see the “About MJResearchCo” section of our Site at https://mjresearchco.com/about-us/.
2. Personal Information MJResearchCo collects
When you visit our Site or register for our products and services (including as a subscriber), MJResearchCo collects personal information about you. We use this personal information for the business purpose of providing our products and services, as well as marketing our products and services to new and potential customers. This includes providing you with personalized recommendations and customized content on our Site. We may also use this personal information to present you with ads on our Site that are tailored to your interests. The categories of personal information we collect are:
- Contact information such as your name, nickname, username, email address, address (including zip code).
- Background information such as your job, education
- Device information such as IP address, broad geolocation (country only), browser information, and preferred language used to display our website.
- User ID information such as cookies or other identifiers which we assigned to uniquely identify you or which others assigned to uniquely identify you.
These identifiers enable us to collect personal information described above such as your activity on our Site, your professional interests, device information and trading information.
- Subscription information if you subscribed to our services, such as full name, zip code, subscriptions detail, phone number, email address, geolocation, IP address, and payment information.
3. Personal Information MJResearchCo Discloses
We may share personal information with other MJResearchCo companies as well as third parties who assist us in providing our products and services, for the business purposes of providing our products and services, and marketing our products and services to existing and potential customers.
The categories of these third parties with whom we share personal information are:
- Hosting and infrastructure providers
- IT services
- Email service providers
- Data base providers
- Potentially, Advertising partners
- Payment processors
We share all of the categories of personal information with these third parties when we need to do so in order to provide you with MJResearchCo products and services.
4. Personal Information we sell under the CCPA
MJResearchCo does not currently or have future plans to sell any personal information of users.
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), “sale” is defined very broadly and includes a wide array of data sharing, and under this definition, we may sell certain categories of personal information to third parties who assist us in delivering targeted advertising on the Site. We sell User ID Information (as described above) to these third parties. We do not have any actual knowledge that we sell personal information of consumers under 16 years of age.
6. Children’s Privacy
7. Consumer Privacy Rights (California residents only)
If you are a California resident, you have the following consumer privacy rights:
- You can ask us to disclose to you the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you, free of charge.
- If you make this request electronically, we will provide you with this personal information in an electronic format.
- You can request that we disclose to you the categories of personal information we collected about you in the prior 12 months, the categories of sources from which we collected it, the categories of third parties with whom we share personal information, the categories of personal information that we sold about you, the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information, the categories of third parties with whom we shared your personal information, and the categories of third parties to whom we sold your personal information.
- You can request that we delete personal information about you. Although you may request deletion, we are allowed, under California law, to keep certain personal information. You can submit a request to delete by submitting a form here or by emailing us at email@example.com
- You can opt out of the sale of your personal information by clicking on this link or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can exercise any of these rights by contacting us at email@example.com and provide us with your name, email address and address (including zip code) or by submitting a request to us through your MJResearchCo account. We may verify your identity by asking you to submit a request through your password protected MJResearchCo account and by providing us with your California zip code or other proof of California residency. You can authorize an agent to submit a request on your behalf via email. Where you use an agent, we will ask for verification of your authorization, namely a copy of your written authorization for the agent to submit the request on your behalf. We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws. We do not discriminate against any consumer for exercising their consumer rights.
8. How to contact us