Welcome to the Weekly Extract, parsing key information out of the week’s cannabis headlines.
This week’s Extract includes the following topics:
- Recently Published
- Comp Tables, as of Feb. 22nd
- 3Q21 Earnings Reviews
- 1Q22 Survey Results. Extract subscribers will be able to access the results on February 25, and Free Members can access the results on April 1.
- M&A and Investment
- Intercure preannounces 4Q21 revenue beat, acquires Better for 3.5m shares
- CEA Industries Announces Pricing of $24 Million Public Offering and Nasdaq Listing
- Schwazze Converting Smoking Gun to Star Buds, Launches app by Alpine IQ
- Regional News
- First African Cannabis SPAC Planned by Cilo Cybin Founder Theron
- More cannabis dispensaries coming to San Jose
- New York Bill Would Give Temporary Marijuana Licenses to Hemp Growers
- Welcome To New York, The Wild West Of Weed
- Michigan operators reflect on lessons learned from last November’s recall
You can sign up to receive the Weekly Extract here. Each week you will receive an email of about ~1,500-3,000 words of real-time analysis and key takeaways of the week’s cannabis news. It will be organized into broad categories (Company news, Legal News, etc), with links to the underlying sources, and a short paragraph distilling the key business take-away and readthroughs of the events.