Welcome to the Weekly Extract, parsing key information out of the week’s cannabis headlines.
This week’s Extract covers ….
- Recently Published
- 1Q22 Survey Results published to Premium Members. Extract subscribers will be able to access the results on February 25, and Free Members can access the results on April 1.
- M&A and Investment
- Northern Lights SPAC to merge with Safe Harbor of Colorado Credit Union
- Ceres SPAC to merge with Maritime Launch Services
- Takeaways from an interview with Joe Caltabiano on Choice Consolidation SPAC
- Phylos closes $7.6m funding round
- Company News
- Canopy Growth cash flow ignores Wana purchase option
- Electronic Vape Giant Pax Labs Selling First Cannabis Products, Sourced from…
- ParentCo COO Quits
- Scotts Miracle-Gro Q4 Earnings Recap
- Industry News
- Top Trends from Leafly’s 2022 Wholesale Cannabis Guide
- Cannabis Tax Relief in Humboldt
- Federal Power Utility Threatens To Shut Off Marijuana Businesses in Mississippi
- Missouri Supreme Court Unanimously Orders Medical Marijuana Applicant Disclosures
- SC Senate approves medical marijuana bill, House up next
- Non-cannabis News
- The art of not selling, by Akre Capital Management
You can sign up to receive the Weekly Extract here. Each week you will receive an email of about ~3,000 words of real-time analysis and key takeaways of the week’s cannabis news. It will be organized into broad categories (Company news, Legal News, etc), with links to the underlying sources, and a short paragraph distilling the key business take-away and readthroughs of the events.