Welcome to the Weekly Extract, parsing key information out of the week’s cannabis headlines.
This week’s Extract covers ….
- Recently Published:
- M&A and Investment
- Verano acquires Goodness Growth, draws $100m credit at 8.5%
- Silver Spike Investment Corp brings NASDAQ liquidity to Plant Touching Lending
- Silver Spike Acquisition Corp II to take Psilocybin drug developer Eleusis public, leaves $491m Ancillary SPAC capital
- Innovative Industrial Starts then Pulls $300m debt offering
- Pharmacann raises another $40m debt under same terms as June $85m post Cronos option debt
- Agrify Corporation Announces $27.3 Million Private Placement
- Agrify adds more extraction with purchase of Lab Society at 0.8X sales
- Company News
- Ownership Behind Colorado Dispensary Chain Battling Over $100 Million
- Canopy Growth having mold issues
- Weedmaps, concerns from operators
- Regional News
- Federal Probe Into Missouri Medical Marijuana Licensing May Be Ongoing, Court Documents Suggest
- Who Applied for Ohio’s New Dispensary Licenses?
- Omicron strains marijuana industry supply chain – The Boston Globe
- Hochul’s office pushed for $75M sale of MedMen to help campaign donor claims lawsuit.
You can sign up to receive the Weekly Extract here. Each week you will receive an email of about ~3,000 words of real-time analysis and key takeaways of the week’s cannabis news. It will be organized into broad categories (Company news, Legal News, etc), with links to the underlying sources, and a short paragraph distilling the key business take-away and readthroughs of the events.