Welcome to the Weekly Extract, parsing key information out of the week’s cannabis headlines.
You can sign up to receive the Weekly Extract here. Each week you will receive an email of about ~3,000 words of real-time analysis and key takeaways of the week’s cannabis news. It will be organized into broad categories (Company news, Legal News, etc), with links to the underlying sources, and a short paragraph distilling the key business take-away and readthroughs of the events.
This week’s Extract covers:
M&A and Investment
- AYR repurchases stock
- Leafly issues $30 million convert
- GrowGen lowers Q4 guidance
- Can Boris take Curaleaf private?
- ParentCo shares unlock Jan. 28th
- Apothecary Farms staff leaves
- Understanding Washington: 2022 The Year Ahead
- Colombia orders all insurance providers to cover cannabis
- Massachusetts testing labs lack integrity
- Connecticut’s recreational licensing strategy
- Mississippi votes to legalize medical, but governor’s veto awaits
- Top 5 Cannabis Brands of 2021
- Legalizing the Leaf, with Jeff Hoffman of Marathon Partners