Welcome to the Weekly Extract, parsing key information out of the week’s cannabis headlines.
This week’s Extract covers ….
You can sign up to receive the Weekly Extract here. Each week you will receive an email of about ~3,000 words of real-time analysis and key takeaways of the week’s cannabis news. It will be organized into broad categories (Company news, Legal News, etc), with links to the underlying sources, and a short paragraph distilling the key business take-away and readthroughs of the events.
M&A and Investment
- MRMD Acquires Kind Therapeutics
- GTI Acquires of LeafLine Industries
- GNRS Closes True Harvest
- GWRG Acquires MMI Agriculture For $9.4M
- SMG Acquires Luxx Lighting/True Liberty, and announces C4Q21 down 40%
- HYFM reaffirms FY21 and provides soft FY22 guide
- UGRO pre-announces positive FY21
- PA market share data reveals Cresco as leader
- NY announces $200M social equity fund
- NY pushing adult-use timeline
- NYT takes on Wana for THCV claims