Welcome to the Weekly Extract, parsing key information out of the week’s cannabis headlines.
This week’s Extract covers ….
- What’s left of Curaleaf’s $425m new debt after refis?
State & Internationa News
- New York abolishing 280E at state level
- Oregon seeing increased demand in price declines
- Virginia pushes to launch adult sales by 2023
- Montana on track for Jan. 1 recreational launch
- Malta becomes first in EU to legalize
Investments and Partnerships
- Glass House purchases Plus Products
- Glass House secures $100M term loan
- Acreage lands $100M credit facility
- Cova receives LOI from Waitr
- IIPR Acquires 27 property portfolio
- Bhang closes private placement
- Agrify impacted by short report
- Ascend Wellness, conditional approval for NY license
- Illinois product integrity issues
- Visa warns against cashless ATMs